Navigation

*Heel click*...*Heel click*...*Heel click*

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

If I could click my cute little sparkly Toms three times and go to my dream travel locations... I think my life would be complete.... I would go to... 

+ Tuscany, Italy. Why? Tuscany has rolling hills of my favorite flower of all time...Sunflowers. Plus, Italy in general is amazing.. uhh.. Photo op?! (Zack said he would go with me just to go to the Ferrari factory... boys.) 



Norway. Why? Well. I am 50% Norwegian that's why! Oh man, It would be so amazing to go see Norway, what a beautiful place! And those waterfalls... *drool*


+ Australia. Why? This answer is simple.... who WOULDN'T?!



+ Greece. Why? I would love to go and photograph the hills of gorgeous white architecture and that blue blue water.........beautiful.

++and if it was possible to click my heels and get this dog....uh, I am still clicking and he's not here!


(all photos courtesy of pinterest.com)




YOUR TURN.
Where would you go if you could click your sparkly shoes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment