Navigation

The Secret to Success | Motivational Speaker

Monday, July 23, 2012

Today I was sitting here (on the sofa with my laptop...Oh, the benefits of working from home.) watching some webinars & some episodes on www.framedshow.com and, I thought to myself...


"What am I doing with my business 
that needs to change?"


A couple of months ago- Zack & I were on a road trip to Moscow, Idaho for a weekend. Zack likes to put on music and jam to his favorites, but this time he put on something different, way different than his usual sweet jams...He put on a motivational speaker, Eric Thomas. 


I caught myself saying "Why didn't I think of that?" Or, I was nodding my head to everything that he was saying... "He is amazing!"


The best thing ever is getting inspired, wanting to do more, and the want/need to be more successful...


One way I go to inspire myself is the good ol' www.Pinterest.com (and I know for a FACT I am not the only one that uses Pinterest as a creative inspirational source.) If you don't know what Pinterest is, you need to go check it out now, & you're welcome. HahaPinterest is great to make inspirational boards and become inspired to do crafts, DIYs, cook amazingly yummy meals, look at gorgeous photography, and much, much more.


The other ways I go to get inspired, and motivated are: reading my business books, watching webinars, tuning into my favorite episodes on The Framed Show, or listening to motivational speakers.


So today, I re-watched this video by Eric Thomas & he just really pumps me up and makes me want to push myself to be the best I can be. 


I never heard a motivational speaker like Eric Thomas before. He really makes you think. The photo above is one of my favorite lines from the speech I heard him say. And it's so true.



"When you want to SUCCEED as bad as you want to BREATH
THEN you will be successful."

I want to share this same video that I listened to on my way to Moscow, Idaho that one day. 


Maybe it'll inspire you in your business or your career.
Let me know what you think or what your favorite part was!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on business motivational speakers. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much David! I really appreciate that! Means a lot and I am glad you enjoyed it, hopefully it inspired you! :)

      Delete