Navigation

A little bit o' this... and a little bit o' that...

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This is me, Kelsi Pitts.... I am the photographer for It's the Pitts Photography. I really didn't know how to
start this blog, or really what to say. (honestly, I still really don't know what to say....)

Over the past few months I have been battling with "To blog, or not to blog..." I've asked friends, other photographers, other bloggers.. trying to see if it should be something I should get into. I mean, everything now days is social media, and I catch MYSELF reading other peoples blogging daily.

This morning I asked my photography fans on my Facebook page & asked a simple question....

"If I was to start a blog, 
would you read it?"

The answers came quickly and I even got some great ideas about things to blog about! I'm not a writer by any 
means... but, I am going to try my best! I was brainstorming ideas this morning about what it is that I actually CAN talk about, and share with you fellow readers.... Below is a photo from my 'brainstorming' session this 
morning when I was trying to come up with SOMETHING that I could talk about, especially in this first post. I think it's just really going to be hard this first time and get easier as I update this daily. Yes, I said it... I am going to try my hardest to update the blog daily.

So, here is what I came up with for y'all to read! I will be blogging daily about one of the following:
  • Most Recent Photo shoot...
  • Volunteering/Events
  • VLOG!
  • Clients
  • Wedding Shoot
  • How-to-do-it (This will be a once a week post on a 'how to do it' as far as lighting, camera angles, editing, I might even give away a preset or two every now and then)
  • Q & A (ask me questions, and I'll answer- it's that simple!)
  • My life. (this was an easy one...)
If any of you have ideas that you'd like to hear from me about, please let me know

This afternoon I had a wonderful photo shoot with a gal named Sam and her beautiful daughter. Here are a couple sneaks from the shoot... I just love tall grass in photos, adds such a wonderful pretty touch of nature...



Also, last week I did a photo shoot with a beautiful little girl who was going into brain surgery on Monday 7/16 (yesterday)... 
Facebook updates today say she is doing GREAT and may be able to go home today! Just thought I'd share this because it's such a sweet story and 
everyone's positive thoughts & prayers made a wonderful surgery, and a fast recovery.
Da da dats all for now folks! I appreciate everyone's continued support! 
Stay tuned daily for new blogging posts!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comments: