Navigation

Adventure Walk

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yesterday Zack, Tim, and I decided to go on a little exploration nature walk through a trail that is close by that we have never been on before. All that kept running through my mind was "New photo shoot location, new photo shoot location!!!" It was beautiful. With a big sized pond along the trail... and to top it off there is a family of beavers living in the pond! We ended up seeing 3 different little guys! Here are some photos from the walk.. I rarely take photos of nature anymore, so it was fun :)


I said jump to the boys- and Tim started to take off flying ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos, so pretty! I went hiking the other day and came across millions of blackberry bushes. Went home with 2 whole buckets! Score!

    kelly elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelly! Oh man, I wish I could have eaten them all... did you make a pie!?!

      Delete
  2. I found your blog via wonderful wednesday :) love it! your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elle! :) Thanks so much! I will be your newest follower as well! Love your avatar photo, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete