Navigation

I dig it

Wednesday, August 8, 2012


ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE

So today Zack messages me via Facebook and says "bomb dot com" Oh man, did that bring back some memories! Do you remember when the phrase 'bomb dot com' was like the cool thing to say?! Haha, so funny. I asked Zack that and he said he wouldn't use the word 'cool' lol!

Anyway! Above are some things that I am currently into, or 'dig' number 4 is a woozie. Haven't heard of it? It's a Koozie for your WINE! Mind = blown. I need this in my life! 

Happy Wednesday!
Hmm, I just noticed I always catch myself mentally saying 'Wed-nes-day' every time I type it... am I alone in this? haha. 

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute ring! I just love it! Great for the aspiring photographers :)
    And girl you are gorgeous!

    Thank you for linking up today!! Hope your day is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Britt! You're such a sweetheart! Following you now! And thank you for linking up today! Happy Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. I totally do that too! It's the only way I can spell it. So glad I found you through the link up. I'm obsessed with your blog design. Who did it, if you don't mind my asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know, I am so guilty of doing that!! And actually it was just a random template I found via Etsy. I've done some alterations to it, but I like it too! Thank you so much! And- I am your newest follower! I hope you're having a killer day!

      Delete